OTDR ANRITSU MT9083A2
The ACCESS Master MT9083A2 features a 7-inch widescreen TFT-LCD display for use both indoors and outdoors, enhanced battery operation time (up to 12 hours) increased operating temperature range (-10° to 50°C) and short-cut function keys.
- Ready to test in less than 15 seconds…and all day without recharging
- Specialized testing modes simplify operation
- High resolution and high dynamic range ensure thorough and complete fiber evaluation
- Intelligent analysis software identifies problem splices, connectors and even macrobends
- Rugged, sealed design provides years of service in the most challenging environments
- Test up to four wavelengths with a single unit – single mode, multimode or both
- ITU-T recommended 1650nm for in-service troubleshooting
- Verify connector quality with optional connector inspection microscope
- SCPI remote command support
- Feature offering easy graphical summary & PDF reporting
- Password protection feature for important file on-internal memory
- Larger (7-inch), higher resolution (800 × 400) display with LED backlight
- Longer battery operation time: Up to 12 hours
- Wider operating temperature range: -10°C to 50°C
- Lighter — only 2.6 kg (5.7 lbs)
- New Fiber Visualizer feature offering easy graphical summary & PDF reporting
- Password protection feature to prevent unit theft
- Automated connector PASS/FAIL based on IEC 61300-3-35
Until now, installing and maintaining optical networks required technicians to carry a variety of equipment which was not only cumbersome, but also expensive. Hearing this common complaint, Anritsu engineers have developed their new line of the ACCESS Master MT9083. The MT9083A2 test sets are designed to make your measurement experience simple and error-free with true one-button fault location, pass/fail classification, automated file saving and naming and even a macrobend detection feature for identifying installation issues. They feature multiple wavelengths and options to satisfy any network testing requirement: access or metro, FTTx or LAN…all without straining your budget.
For customers installing and maintaining metro area or core networks, the MT9082A2 offers an automated fiber construction application and multiple wavelengths including specialty applications.
Additional features include an integrated light source and power meter plus options to customize the unit including higher range power meters, visual fault locator (VFL) and connector inspection microscope to ensure complete network evaluation with a single tool.
*This device comes with Linux software. The customer has a right to obtain, modify and redistribute the source codes of this software. Please request from “Contact Us” at the top of this page. Please understand that we cannot respond to questions concerning the content of Linux source codes.
|Model/Order No.||Class||Dynamic Range||Available Models/Wavelengths||PON Testing||Applications|
|MT9083A2||Standard||39 dB||4 models, 6 wavelengths||1 x 64||General purpose, Premise, Access, Metro|
|MT9083B2||Performance||42 dB||6 models, 7 wavelengths||1 x 64||Metro, Long haul, PON-based FTTx|
|MT9083C2||High Performance||46 dB||2 models, 3 wavelengths||1 x 128||Long haul/Ultra-long haul,
Contact Us :
- Panca Wahyu Mandiri – ( Dewi Gendis )
Ruko Metropolis Town Square Blok GG-2 No.5 Modernland Tanegrang 15117
Phone : 021 – 55782056
fax : 021 – 55782958
Whatsapp/Call : 081317770299
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.pwm.co.id
DISTRIBUTOR ALAT Telekomunikasi SE INDONESIA