OTDR ANRITSU MT9090A
Purpose-Built for Technicians
Until now, the right tool just didn’t exist for technicians to quickly and cost-effectively isolate network problems. Traditional, dedicated testers did the job but lacked the ability to be upgraded when new technologies were deployed. Likewise, more flexible platforms were too large, too expensive and too complicated.
The new, palm-size MT9090A modular platform from Anritsu finally addresses all of these needs. Users can interchange different modules to configure the MT9090A as an optical fault locator, general purpose OTDR, CWDM optical channel analyzer or 10/100/1000MB Ethernet tester. Operation is quite similar between modules so the user is immediately familiar with operation.
Small but Capable
Despite its small size, the MT9090A does not compromise performance or features. With a high resolution indoor/outdoor display, excellent optical performance, innovative features and expandable modular design, the MT9090A Network Master is clearly in a different class than most other “handheld testers”.
OTDR Module™ Series MU909014B /14B1/15B/15B1 and MU909014A1
When configured with a OTDR module, the Network Master MT9090A creates a new class of test instruments. Its performance rivals traditional OTDRs that are four times the size and more than double the price. It features 5 cm resolution for accurate mapping of events, deadzones of less than 1 meter (3 feet) and a dynamic range of up to 37dB – enough to test over 150 km (90 miles) or PON-based FTTX networks featuring up to a 1×64 split. The MT9090A OTDR also takes portability to a new level by being the first handheld OTDR that truly fits in the palm of your hand.
Optical Channel Analyzer Module MU909020A
The Optical channel Analyzer module MU909020A is a field modular device designed to measure and monitor power and wavelength over the 18 CWDM channels. It is a cost-effective alternative to more complex OSA for the emerging CWDM market, providing fast and reliable measurements in every environment. Coming in a small, light and rugged handheld format, this easy to use instrument is the ideal and essential mate of each field technician for installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of CWDM access networks.
Gigabit Ethernet Module MU909060A
When outfitted with the Gigabit Ethernet module, the very compact battery-powered, easy-to-use Anritsu Network Master is a comprehensive solution for Gigabit Ethernet testing and for installation and troubleshooting Ethernet communication lines.
The instrument gives the user facilities for easy bandwidth verification, connectivity testing and service availability verification. The small size and low weight of the instrument makes it very easy to carry around for the field technician working with the Ethernet lines and despite the small size the instrument is equipped with a large display. The user can easily read and interpret information from the tested lines off the large color display with easy-to-understand colors and graphical symbols. And the graphical user interface makes it a simple task to configure and operate the instrument.
- Compact – easily held with one hand
- Lightweight – less than 800g (2 lbs.)
- Modular platform ensures maximum return on investment
- High resolution, 4.3 in. widescreen color display – easy to read indoors or out
- Rugged, sealed design provides years of service in the most challenging environments
- Several modules available
- Optical Fault Locator – a unique, purpose-built solution for short fibers such as FTTx drop cables, MDUs, COs and wireless premise
- Optical Channel Analyzer – specialized tool for the installation and maintenance of CWDM networks
- Automated Ethernet Tester – a compact, full-featured tool for installation and optimization of 10/100/1000MB Ethernet networks
- Micro OTDR (µOTDR) – a full featured OTDR for the installation and maintenance of optical networks in a pocket-sized package
Contact Us :
- Panca Wahyu Mandiri – ( Dewi Gendis )
Ruko Metropolis Town Square Blok GG-2 No.5 Modernland Tanegrang 15117
Phone : 021 – 55782056
fax : 021 – 55782958
Whatsapp/Call : 081317770299
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.pwm.co.id