Fujikura 90S Fusion Splicer
The 90S is a single fibre core alignment fusion splicer setting a new standard in the market for fusion splicing. The 90S is packed with a whole host of new and enhanced features specifically developed with the objective to enable the user to work faster with higher precision. Overall process time has been significantly improved against our previous model (70S+). This has been achieved with a combination of improvements to the reaction time of the automated wind protectors and automated heater, new fibre retention clamps, improved universal sheath clamps and a redesigned internal structure that matches the protection sleeve to the fusion splice point which enables splicing to be achieved without the need of the user to touch the 90S once the process has started.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Market leading high precision and accurate core alignment technology with advanced image processing technology
- Improved automatic wind protector design which reduces overall splice time but can also be used in manual style
- High capacity lithium-ion battery (up to 300 splices)
- Patented easy splice protector positioning system
- Universal sheath clamps for standard 250 um fibre but also 900 um loose tube fibre types.
- Fibre Retention clamps
- Enabled with Fujikura’s unique “Active Blade Management Technology” with new capability to link up to 2 CT50 cleavers simultaneously.
- A completely redesigned multi-function carry case and workstation
- Tool-less replaceable electrodes
- Touch screen
-Free Delivery untuk daerah JABODETABEK .
-Promo special harga untuk pembelian Fusion Splicer Ilsintech K-11 lebih dari 2 unit.
-Harga relatif murah.Barang Ready Stock.
Kepuasan Pembeli sangat kami utamakan.
Anda PUAS dengan produk Kami..Kami SENANG dengan Anda..Ok.
Kami melayani pemesanan dari seluruh Indonesia.Untuk ongkos kirim sangat bervariatif tergantung kota tujuan.Pengiriman melalui JNE.TIKI dan Pos Indonesia.
Barang yang kami jual semua 100% Baru & BERGARANSI RESMI 1 Tahun DIJAMIN..!!!
There are no reviews yet.